Yes, Jaga heating elements are certified according the EN442 standard:
• Obligated standard, European radiators and convectors have to be tested accordingly,
• testing procedure includes Low- water temperature rating,
• tests at different flow rates,
• all elements are tested at minimal 3 different temperatures, allowing to generate an accurate graph for output determination at alternative water temperatures,
• several different heights are actually tested
• there is no addition to the measured output.
Jaga is working together with AHRI to develop a new IBR testing standard for Low- water temperatures.